Steps to the Claims process
The insurance claims process is pretty straight forward. We will work with your insurance company on your behalf to ensure your claim is assessed accurately before any work can begin.
Here are the essential steps to take after an accident:
1. Report a claim with ICBC or your private insurance provider on your own, or have Taurus Auto take care of it. Typically, they will require the following information:
- Date, time, and location of the accident
- Driver’s license information from each driver involved in the accident
- Insurance information for vehicles not insured by ICBC
- Contact details of any witnesses (if applicable)
- License plate numbers of all vehicles
After your claim has been processed, you will receive a claim number from your insurance provider.
Contact Taurus Auto and provide your claim number to us. Our technicians will then help you inspect the vehicle to assess the damage and double check for any inconsistencies with your claim that may require adjustments. Once the repairs are approved by the insurance company, we will be able to provide the cost estimate.
While your vehicle is being repaired by our team, we will arrange a courtesy car for you to minimize any disruption to your daily routine.
Once your vehicle has been repaired, we will contact you to come pick it up!
Simply fill out the form and we will contact you within the next business day.